Want to look firm, tight and slim and have more definition in your form? If you have started to exercise more actively and are considering a special diet, here are 5 crazy powerfully good supplements and several natural methods you can take on in addition to help you melt the extra fat and pounds you’ve been struggling to lose.
There are a wide variety of food supplements on the market, but the best ones are natural. They reduce appetite, fuel energy, help improve nutrient absorption, aid fat burning, and improve metabolism. Consult your doctor before starting any new weight loss plan. A nutritionist or dietician can help you choose and find out what your body needs as well.
Remember, nutritional supplements should never replace a well balanced, varied diet.
Here are 5 natural dietary supplements you can take if you want to get into shape:
Healthy Fats, which are among the best supplements you can take if you want to lose weight. Unsaturated fatty acids keep the body healthy and control your blood sugar and insulin levels.
According to a study by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, omega-3 fatty acids are the ideal remedy to lose weight gained during pregnancy. Therefore, the supplement is recommended to many mothers immediately after birth.
It is not good only in awakening, but also in the process of killing pounds. Caffeine reduces appetite and plays an important role in the energy balance of the body. As caffeine helps to reduce fat, there may be side effects if a larger amount is taken. The most common are heart throbbing, insomnia and headaches.
They are called good bacteria because they improve the performance of the gastrointestinal tract and strengthen the immune system. Recommended for people with autoimmune diseases where the hormonal balance is impaired.
According to a publication in Human Fertility magazine, the intake of probiotics for 12 weeks has a positive effect on the process of weight loss. Probiotics also help people suffering from insulin resistance.
4. Green Tea
One of the most famous teas, helping to get faster in shape. It contains catechins – substances that melt the fat. They improve the thermogenesis of the body.
It is known to soothe nausea and improve the performance of the immune system. But it is also useful for weight loss. There is evidence that the intake of the root with a specific taste for 10-12 weeks improves metabolism. In addition, the substances in it facilitate the absorption of vitamins and minerals from the body.
More Methods to Lose Fat Naturally
You can determine your obesity levels from the first three sources below. Whether you are simply overweight, marginally obese, or morbidly obese, you can adjust your life style eating habits and try some or all of the following natural remedies.
(1) Eat slowly without tension or anxiety and chew more than usual, allowing salivary enzymes to accrue. Put your attention on the food more than rambling mind or people chatter. Digestion begins in the mouth.
(2) Eat out much less and completely avoid fast food joints. Avoid all fried foods. Purchase an air fryer! You get the same taste without the fat!
(3) Eliminate most sugars and all HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), which may be disguised as corn syrup. HFCS is worse than sugar for creating stored fats and affecting the liver adversely.
Refined carbohydrates from processed flours and grains are only a short hop away from sugar with their glycemic index ratings. So if you do grains, make them whole grains.
(4) Avoid food additives. Artificial sweeteners are unhealthy and cause neurological damage, even brain cancer. And they don’t work.
It is also a neurological excitotoxin that endangers your brain and nervous system while making you want to eat more empty calories.
PARTIAL LIST OF FOODS CONTAINING MSG AND/OR OTHER EXCITOTOXINS
- diet soda
- baby food
- boxed dinner meals
- diet foods
- diet drinks
- low-fat foods
- Accent seasoning
- fast food
- packaged mixes, sauces and gravies
- energy drinks
- soy sauce
- some brands of protein powder
- “hydrolyzed” ingredients
- “natural flavors” ingredients
Migraines, brain fog, asthma, panic, diarrhea, dizziness, blurred vision, bladder control problems, irritable bowl syndrome, and gluten allergy are just a few. MSG and other excitotoxins may lead to or exacerbate other conditions, such as Alzheimer’s, Austism, Asthma, ADHD, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, and Parkinson’s and obesity.
“In hundreds of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diet or diabetes test studies. No strain of rat or mice is naturally obese, so scientists have to create them.
They make these creatures morbidly obese by injecting them with MSG when they are first born. The MSG triples the amount of insulin the pancreas creates, causing rats (and perhaps humans) to become obese. They even have a name for the fat rodents they create ‘MSG-Treated Rats’.
(5) A half or more lemon or lime squeezed into a half cup or more of warm water without sugar after waking up helps stimulate the liver and aids digestion. Some allow honey or maple syrup, but for fat loss, it’s probably better without any sweetener.
With or before meals, a couple of tablespoons of raw, unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar helps digestion.
Hydrate with purified water sufficiently throughout the day. But mealtime isn’t the right time for lots beverage that will dilute your gastric juices.
(6) Cayenne and green tea help burn fat.
(8) Don’t bother with no or low fat foods. They often contain sweeteners that create fat. Obesity has risen since that false solution came upon us. But do avoid processed hydrogenated oils. Margarine is one of them.
Eat healthy fats, especially those with omega-3. It’s been discovered that people lose body fat with high healthy fat, good, adequate protein and minimal carbohydrate ketogenic diets.
(9) Vitamin B is important while trying to rid fat. Vitamin B3, better known as niacin, if consumed enough to get a flush often with increasing dosages, has been discovered to break open lipids (fats).
The danger is getting rid of those toxins as the lipids break open. Those toxins can be eliminated by sweating from exercise dressed warmly or in a warm, humid climate and/or simply sitting in saunas.
(10) If your metabolism is sluggish, you may be sufficiently iodine deficient to warrant supplementing with iodine or eating seaweed or kelp as food or extracts.