Anti Aging Anytime Power Pancakes
Power through your day with these satisfying, fluffy pancakes with a boost of antiaging collagen! Packed with protein, not too sweet and so delicious!
Get Martha Stewart ingredients and recipes delivered right to your door!
- Category: breakfast
- 1/2 Cup lite ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup wheat germ
- 2 to 4 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar or manuka honey
- 1 egg or substitute
- 1 to 2 tablespoons oil, preferably coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Collagen
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup flour (half white, half whole wheat)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1) In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, wheat germ, brown sugar, egg and oil 2) Beat in the milk and vanilla, then the baking powder and soda. Gently stir in the flour. 3) For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle. Cook pancakes until the edges are done and bubbles form on the top. Turn and cook until golden. 4) Serve plain or with maple syrup, applesauce with cinnamon, your favorite preserves or yogurt or even natural peanut butter for extra protein!
Keywords: power pancakes
Start a money making food blog today!