Adaptogenic Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Pumpkin zest and Fall go as an inseparable unit nowadays, yet a large portion of the universal lattes, muffins, treats, and snacks you discover starting in September are loaded with refined sugar, fake flavors, and different chemicals and processed ingredients that can cause you to feel lazy and just want to take a long Autumn nap!
Rather than succumb to these heavily processed snacks, whip up a batch of these super simple, without grain pumpkin spice muffins for a tasty breakfast or nibble in a hurry.
They’re pressed with protein and sound fat, and in light of the fact that they utilize Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola, you can enjoy a variety of the tasty granola components without the majority of the grains.
The best part? The granola incorporates the antiquated herb Ashwagandha, so you’ll get the advantages of an astonishing adaptogenic fixing.
Haven’t heard about adaptogens?
Adaptogens are herbs, flavors, mushrooms, and minerals that have been around for a great many years, and they’re having a colossal renaissance right now in the wellbeing and health network.
I take Ashwagandha daily and it truly improves everything from my mood, stress levels and even reduces my appetite.
These ground-breaking fixings have been referred to support weak immune systems and also balance temperaments, hormone frameworks, and vitality levels.
The coolest part about adaptogens is that they adjust to your body’s particular needs, so you can profit whether you’re feeling focused, on edge, or tired.
Ashwagandha is a standout amongst the most ordinarily recommended herbs in Ayurevedic medication and has been utilized for a large number of years. It is known to reduce a wide range of indications of inward and outer stressors and help kill endocrine and hormonal frameworks in your body that are askew.
Some have encountered decreased mind haze and better rest by joining this adaptogen into their day by day schedule.
What’s more, since nobody needs to come down with that dreadful flu bug this season, it’s the ideal time to include superfood, Ashwaganda, to your fall collection.
Whip up these gluten-and sans dairy pumpkin spice muffins on a cold morning—and your home will smell sublime, and you’ll have a tasty bite that will profit your body, your psyche, and your taste buds.
Adaptogenic Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Recipe and Image by Purely Elizabeth
Makes 12 Muffins
- 1 8oz sack Purely Elizabeth Grain-Free Pumpkin Spice Granola with Ashwagandha, around 4 glasses
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 container pumpkin puree
- 2 containers almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground clove
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp newly ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tray with paper liners.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the granola a few times until broken up into smallish pieces but still chunky. Alternatively, put the granola in a plastic bag, and use a rolling pin to crush.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla together until combined. Add pumpkin puree and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, and spices.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until combined. Fold in 2-3 cups granola, reserving one cup for the crumble topping.
- Portion out the batter equally into the muffin liners. Sprinkle remaining crumble topping over the muffins and bake for about 20 minutes, or until set. Let cool. Store in an airtight container.
More Delicious Recipes