Cancer Fighting Chocolate Avocado Cookies That Make You Thin!
Most cookies are made up of wheat and sugar, two of the most harmful foods on the market that feed cancer cells directly or triggering cancer through chronic inflammation, cutting back on these is definitely a good idea. These cookies not only satisfy your sweet tooth but they help shrink your waistline by simply swapping out a few ingredients with super powerful healthy ones. And best of all they taste amazing!
- 2 ounces raw organic unsweetened chocolate (or raw cacao nibs)
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 organic avocado
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 organic egg + 1 organic egg white
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic almond flour
- Melt chocolate in a bain marie, stirring frequently.
- Add in coconut oil to and stir until well incorporated and set aside.
- Puree the avocado in a high-powered blender until it is very smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover batter with cling wrap and refrigerate for an hour to improve taste and texture of the cookie.
- Preheat you Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare your baking sheet and shape cookies.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let it them cool for 5 minutes
Avocados can heal the the stem cells of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), an aggressive cancer with an incredibly high mortality rate
Keywords: chocolate, avocado, cancer, weight loss
Start a healthy lifestyle blog today!